Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Break

I'm going to Utah for spring break so I can see Thomas!!!!!
His parents finally found out about us and they want to take me out to dinner when I'm there.
We decided on March 11 (which happens to be his mom's birthday)
I'm so excited!!!!!!
By the way,
Thomas wrote a letter to his last companion, and most of it was about me :)
It was a list of reasons why I'm so amazing.
He won't tell me what it says though.
He says he will when I'm there, 
because then I can know he means it by the look on his face
and he can get the best hug ever.
(Does this mean what I think it means!?!?)
(Is he going to tell me he loves me???)
Who knows!!!!!!
Oh, and last night, we were talking about sleeping
And I brought up the fact that I sleep in weird positions
He asked if any of them are dangerous.
I said I don't know!! I know I've kicked Katrina, but I don't know how hard!
And he said "as long as it's not hard, we will be okay"
WE. He said WE!!!!
I mentioned that and he said
...Yeah...you know...just preparing for the future.
aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy! :)
This boy makes me the happiest girl in the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment