Thursday, March 7, 2013

Valentine's Day!

So, I officially have the most adorable man ever!!!!
Even though we're not together,
from over 600 miles away, he makes this day so special
and makes me feel amazing!!!!
I woke up to this lovely picture
That was so sweet of him and it made me super happy :)
BUT THEN!!
He decided that since we're not together today,
he would show me what we can do next year when we're together!!
Starting with this.
And then of course this
But none of this on Valentine's day, cause we'd have too many other things to do.



Then he'd get me some flowers :)


And of course some chocolates


But I'd have to share with him


Which I'm totally okay with!
 
And watching my favorite movies! :)
 
He is completely adorable and I miss him so much!!!
3 weeks and 2 days till I get to see him!!!!!
Oh, and I can't forget to share with you the cutest little valentine EVER!!!


I bought him that onesie, because he is a little Cupid :)
And one more just cause he's so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment